Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Am Thankful For...

My Thanksgiving post is gonna be simple…and inspired, in part, by Frosty Heidi and Frank’s apologies.

Today, I am thankful for:

My boys, Jaden and Jack

My love Mariah

Kids; Amanda, Cody, Megan & Christie

Parents; Janet, James, Charles, Margaret, Peggy, Don and Bonnie

Siblings; Whitney (and family), Matt (and family), Becca & Rob, Kaethe (and family) and Jaime

Notorious relatives…on Mariah’s side; Noel, Phil, Rhett, Candy, Uncle Dick & Sheila

Friends; Anna, Cathy, Gavin,

My health



The ocean



Most naked things

Great schools

A great home

Food on the table

Samuel Adams


Quality time



Hula dancers

Hot Dads and Hot Mamas

Prime time TV

Good movies

The US Armed Forces (troops)


The United States

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and hope that you are able to share it with all those who you love.

1 Comment:

Amorous Rocker said...

Now that's a good list! You have a lot to be thankful for. =)


blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online