Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fingers

This little poem, I wrote for Insane Mama. I told her to give me a subject to write about and she said..."fingers."



Brothers and sisters all linked together
Gripping me hard, or light as a feather
Fingers so sexy, a delight for me to see
One stroke by them is never enough for me
One at a time, searching my skin
Finding the best place for caressing to begin

Brushing on my face or grabbing me below
Your gentile touch make my juices start to flow
From the fist touch until the last
It seems to me that an eternity has past
Touching, licking and sucking them – I like
How to work them - like riding a bike

I love your fingers, so sexual and sweet
Just remember…NEVER touch my feet

6 Comments:

Candid Carrie said...

Sweet. Sensitive. And you should run a poll about how many guys feel the same way about not having their feet touched.

Kevin McKeever said...

I'm horny and creeped out simultaneously. Good show, TC!

Insane Mama said...

I love this poem, always have! The fact that you can write something so intoxicating just by me saying "fingers" makes me horny!

Debz said...

I'm not sure what to think of that.

Debz said...

you have an award waiting for you over at my blog - you were entirely to pathetic giving awards to yourself and all

Rhea said...

ROFL Love it. Ended on such a great note.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online