Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tinkle In My Tent

I am about to leave to go pick up my boys for our visit today so I will not be doing much in the way of blogging today. I will, though, leave you with one question, that has been bouncing around in my head for a while:

What would happen if; Candid Carrie, Black Hokey Jesus, Flutter, Always Home And Uncool, PreTzel, Buffalodickdy, Kandace, Lula, Literal Dan, Insane Mama and I all lived on the same block?

When I first thought about that I could only imagine complete and utter chaos…mixed in with some very interesting block parties. It would either be some incarnation of that new show Swingtown or …. The locale for the next season of Cops.

Either way, when I think about that it makes me laugh..just wondering what would really happen. Are we all really like we are here? Or are our Blog personalities very different than our lives?

Just another random thing that I ponder.

8 Comments:

Insane Mama said...

I think it would be freaking hilarious!

The Mom Jen said...

Cops/Girls Gone Wild/Weeds....would make for a reality show I would definately watch!

Lula! said...

It would be HILARIOUS FUN! For real. My blog is truly me--I couldn't fake my closet Goth wanna be/Sci-Fi loving/Vampire digging/Holy Rollin'/Land Shark Drinkin'/Southern Belle livin' self if I tried. TRUST ME!

Have fun with your boys--can't wait to hear all about it.

preTzel said...

Well - to answer your question - I am so like the persona on my blog. My blog is who I am and I truly make no other pretense. I can understand how some people want to be more than what they are IRL on their blog but for me it's always been about writing. I love to write, I love to create, and I love to talk so my blog gives me a very much - needed outlet.

Now if you lived on the same block as I there are three things I would suggest you bring:

A truck full of booze

A truck full of chocolate

A truck full of earplugs

Yep. You'll need 'em. Between me screeching at the preTzel boys to "SHADDUP ALREADY YOU HOOLIGANS!" to me yelling at Mr. to "GET THE LEAD OUT DUDE! I ONLY HAVE TEN DAYS UNTIL I GO TO THE NURSING HOME!" to me yelling at the pets you'll need the earplugs. The chocolate will soothe the beast and the yelling will slow and the alcohol will completely knock me out after I talk about politics, sex, and men so you can have some peace and quiet.

*Cheers*

preTzel said...

Chris -

Wanted to give you a little hint about keeping "anonymous" off your blog:

Go in to your "settings" and under "comments" click "Show word verification for comments" and also click "Registered Users" under "Who Can Comment" on the same page. This will keep spam and assholes from making comments on your page w/out identifying themselves.

I can't stand cowards who hide behind "anonymous" instead of showing who they really are. Cowardly pricks.

Mama Dawg said...

I know that the person that I am INSIDE is the person I am on my BLOG, but not the person I am on the OUTSIDE to people I don't know. Does that make sense?

flutter said...

I am pretty much the same, except LOUD.

and tall. and I do not have little black butterflies flitting around my every word. Damn, I guess I am not the same at all.

Jennifer said...

Wild times at the Master Planned Community Pool!!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online