Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tinkle In My Tent - Super Human

Have you ever known someone who truly has super-human or god-like abilities? As a non-denominational/agnostic person…I am now becoming a believer of powers beyond this Earth we live on. I have been in horrid moods – that soon became exhilarated. I’ve looked out the window to a gloomy, overcast day - which suddenly turned sunny (with birds chirping and all.) I’ve been witness to kids irritating the crap out of me – whom suddenly turned into little angels that I called over to cuddle. I’ve been served “day before the grocery store / throw it together” meals – that taste like gourmet dining at its best. …And so on….

I finally, through years of thorough detective work, have figured out what this power is.

Insane Mama’s Super-Human Coochie!

No matter what is going on, where I am, who I’m with or how I feel….Life seems 100 times brighter and happier after she unleashes her pelvic powers upon me.

So, until I become a regular member of a traditional place of worship….I will bow down before Insane Mama’s nethers in thanks for making my life a more pleasant place. I am surprised that there are not houses of worship ‘erected’ in her honor.

Now, I don’t want to be seen, in Blogville, as the nasty guy who does nothing but sprinkle pee and sex all over everyone…but…I am going to continue to use my blog as an outlet for my past and my daily life. Don’t get me wrong. I plan on posting about ALL of my life…I’m just saying that some of it will be a bit adult in nature.

I do not intend to annoy, embarrass or insult anyone with what I write…I am very open to any and all comments.

18 Comments:

Lula! said...

You need to write a poem about this..."And Ode to her Tootie." (as we call the nethers around here.)

Insane Mama said...

Wow, I'm super human? And you... you are the best! The best at everything. Sex included

TentCamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TentCamper said...

@ Lula - I would!!!!!! But I'd be scared that I'd loose all of my traffic. I seem to have made people uncomfortable...or scared to comment or something. Maybe I'll write about Barney and Friends from now on. Shit...I just write about whatever crosses my mind.

Flutterby said...

Visiting links from other blogs and found you via annie. We, too, are tent campers! RV's are SO NOT camping! We did relent on this last trip to the lake and stayed in a very small borrowed camper because of the wind problems, but we were nowhere near electrical hookups so it was really like camping in a tent anyway... just a little more comfy beds.

Flutterby said...

whoops.. make that a jump from annie to InsaneMama and THEN here! I've been clicking links so long this evening I forgot where I started!

leezee52 said...

I am so happy that you two found each other! I'll be here to read your blog daily! Bring it on! :)

Rhea said...

Ode to her Tootie...lol Lula's comment has me laughing.

I bet Insana Mama is blushing now. What an amazing compliment!

Gucci Mama said...

Hey, I may blush, but this prude will still read...just don't tell my mommy...

Anonymous said...

I am very happy that you found each other, but insanely jealous you are having sex. And I am not. Not that I want to have sex with you, I am sure you are very nice and all, but I want my own tent camper. Soon. Very soon. Did I mention I have been single for three years. Three fucking years!! Again, I am very happy for you and IM. Very. happy.

~Sheila~ said...

Hilarious.

It is good to know that some men have been able to recognize those of us women who possess this power.

We also possess the power to make you crave it more often like you are a drug addict. You may go through withdrawal if withheld for too long.

Do not take it for granted... grasshopper

ShelbyAnne said...

Thumper once said:

"If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Solid advice.

Unknown said...

Lula just cracked me up with her 'Ode to her Tootie' :-)

In NZ, we would say 'Ode to Her Fanny'.

Yep, in NZ a fanny, is not a butt!

preTzel said...

TC - you're always the romantic. :D I think it's nice that a man gives his woman super powers because of her cootie. Of course, I have never had a man think that way about mine or if he has he didn't say.

I think Mr. kinda stopped looking at mine as something "beautiful" when he watched 10#14oz Baby slide (actually he was yanked) from there. It kinda kills the mood, doncha think? :D

buffalodick said...

Jokes that came to mind after reading this:
1. Guys spend 9 months trying to get out of one, and the rest of their life trying to get back in...
2. If they didn't have one of those, there would be a bounty on them...
3. Why God gave women two sets of lips- So they could piss AND moan at the same time....
4. Nah, I'd better quit- The InsaneM will come lookin' to kick my butt...

Unknown said...

Heheheh ... Pretzel's comment about a 'cootie' is another 'what we call it' difference.

In NZ, 'cootie' is slang for someone having bugs, usually head lice...

'Ooooh, he's got cooties, I don't want to sit next to him!'

In Sauna Veritas said...

I just LUV reading your blog! Makes me laugh and smile a lot. I´m soooo envious of your superhot, superfun and passionate relationship. :-D ...have to recommend everyone I know to read yours and insane mama´s blogs :-)

//reader in a freezer:-)

said...

That post so rocked my day. I love it! You go on and worship baby. Love her (and it) as much as you can! Love is still LOVE!

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online